Wednesday, April 29, 2009

YMT Vacations - Your Man Tours To Alaska


YMT Vacations knows Alaska. 

I know it seems crazy, but I miss Winter. We're only just getting into Spring, but already I miss snuggling up to a cozy fire and watching the snowflakes fall outside my window. It makes me think of Alaska.

I was there once. Funny enough, it was in the Summer. But I still had to wear a coat. So I'm thinking of going back. A friend of mine recommended YMT Vacations because he said he had a smooth ride all the way through. And he went in Winter! From the minute he picked up the phone until the day he got back home, his vacation to a very cold Alaska left him with some very warm memories. 

So I plan to give YMT Vacations a call before it turns to Summer. My friend tells me one of his warmest memories was how little it cost. Ah, beautiful, wondrous Alaska. 

Where it's Winter all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment